Thursday, May 2, 2019

BHG Real Estate Wilkins & Associates Hires Two Realtors


Stroudsburg – William J. Schutte, Executive V.P., announced the hiring of 2 full time Realtors with the BHG Company.  Hired were Kacey Conaty, Realtor and Elyse Nehring, Realtor.  Both will be working from the Stroudsburg office at the BHG Business Campus.

Conaty, originally from Queens, New York, has lived in the Poconos for the past 30 years.  Currently she resides in the West End area.  Conaty is a 2018 graduate of the Pocono Real Estate Academy, passed the required exams and knew right away she wanted her license with Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Wilkins & Associates.  Conaty was recruited by Kimberly Gay, Realtor.

“I had no second thoughts about it.  When I saw how successful Kim Gay was at Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate, I knew that’s where I wanted to be.” said Conaty.

Kacey will mentor with Kimberly Gay, a personal and professional friend.  “Kacey has gone on several listing appointments with me.  She’s a fast learner and having experience in the service industry--she’ll do very well if you ask me.” said Kim Gay.

Conaty is an avid gardener, wood-crafter and prior to real estate was a bartender. 

Nehring, originally from Shabbona, Illinois, has lived in the Poconos for the past 5 years in the Long Pong area.  Nehring is a December 2018 graduate of the Pocono Real Estate Academy.  Prior to real estate, Nehring worked as an associate teacher in special needs classrooms.

After interviewing with several Brokers, Nehring chose Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate.  “I had my interview with Tom Wilkins and after seeing how “hands on” he was, the energy and excitement in the office, I wanted to be a part of it.  Oh, I forgot, there’s no charge for the training--that was the clincher!” said Nehring.

Said Schutte, “Elyse is a great example of a Realtor.  Her teaching experience will give her an understanding of buyers and sellers.  Elyse is a listener and a good one.  Elyse has super negotiating skills and has one of the firmest handshakes I’ve ever had the pleasure of shaking.” 

“All of our Agent classes and bi-monthly Mastermind meetings are very well attended by not only our new Realtors, but our seasoned ones as well.  Our Marketing classes, which are taught by Tom, Christine or me, are the most popular.” Schutte further stated.

Nehring has started attending Mastermind and other marketing classes all for free, paid for by the Wilkins company. 

Conaty and Nehring are now members of the Pocono Mountains Association of REALTORS, PAR and NAR.

Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Wilkins & Associates have four offices in the Poconos.  All offices are open 7 days a week.  You can visit them online at www.BHGWilkins.com  or on Facebook.

1 comment:

  1. Hello everyone, I'm Patricia Sherman in Oklahoma USA right now. I would like to share with you my experience of borrowing USD $185,000.00 to clear my bank draft and start a new business. It all started when I lost my house and I took my stuff because of the bank policy and I met some bills and some personal needs. So I became very desperate and started looking for funds in every way. Fortunately for me, a friend of mine, Linda told me about a credit company firm, I was intrigued by the fraud, but I was intrigued by my situation and had no choice but to get advice from my friend about this company. contacting them really doubted me because of my past experience with online lenders, did you know that little? '' Elegantloanfirm@hotmail.com This company has been very helpful to me and my colleague and today, thanks to this credit company, the proud owner of well-organized work and responsibilities, they smiled back at me. So if you really need to grow or start your own business, or if you really need to borrow money in any financial hardship, we recommend you find a financial development opportunity in your business today. {E-mail:} Elegantloanfirm@hotmail.com / whats-app number +393511617486.... online for credit not a victim of scam Thank you.

    ReplyDelete